Saturday, November 29, 2008

5 CDs I'm Enjoing Right Now



I love this album. A lot of familiar hymns I grew up with performed in a fun way.

2. Bart Millard, Hymned Again



This one is even better than the first. My daughter Abigail oves singing "Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus." I pray she always will.

Beautiful, worshipful, devotional. Not music to drive to, but great music for your quiet time.



You are probably familiar with most all of these songs. Great music to sing and stir your heart for the Lord.




This album has not been released yet, but you can down load three tracts. Great music. I was there. Brings back awesome memories.

1 comment:

Kevin Higgins said...

I saw Bart Millard at Celebrate Freedom a few years ago, enjoyed him, but forgot about him. I'll have to check those out.

1. Anything Worth Saying, Aaron Shust
2. Arriving, Chris Tomlin
3. Rush of Fools, Rush of Fools
4. Hidden, Hidden
5. Undiscovered, James Morrison

I like The Cars and Will Smith too, but they don't sound very spiritual on this list :)