Thursday, March 25, 2010

Some Sentence Prayers from the Bible You Can Pray

A Prayer for When You Don't Know What to Do
"O our God...We do not know what to do, but your eyes are on you."
2 Chronicles 20:12

A Prayer for Mercy
"God, be merciful to me, a sinner."
Luke 18:13

A Prayer for Faith
"Lord, I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"
Mark 9:24

A Prayer of Praise
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His holy name."
Psalm 103:1

A Prayer for Guidance
"Show me your ways, O Lord, teach me your paths."
Psalm 25:4

A Prayer for God's Will
"Your kingdom come, your will be done."
Matthew 6:10

"Not as I will, but as You will."
Matthew 26:39

A Prayer of Hope
"My hope is in you."
Psalm 39:7

A Prayer for Christ's Glory
"May the name of our Lord Jesus Christ be glorified in you."
2 Thessalonians 1:12

The Shortest Prayer
"Lord, save me!"
Matthew 14:30

No comments: