Next week we will head out on vacation. Here's what I hope to accomplish:
1. Rest, recharge, and refresh my ministerial batteries.
2. Enjoy my family and have an attitude and actions that allow my family to enjoy me.
3. Read and journal through the Minor Prophets.
4. Read some great books. I'm packing Mere Churchianity, Sticky Church, The Fading Flesh and the Flourishing Faith, The Radical Disciple, Holy Subversion, Fear Not!, Dug Down Deep, Radical, and Jonathan Edwards: Lover of God. I hope to complete at least five of these.
5. Eat some great Tex-Mex and Chick-Fil-A.