- Psalm 69:30 (ESV) I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify him with thanksgiving.
- 1 Chron. 16:34 (ESV) Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
- Psalm 30:4 (ESV) Sing praises to the Lord, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name.
- 2 Cor. 9:15 (ESV) Thanks be to God for his inexpressible gift!
- 1 Thes. 5:18 (ESV) give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
- Romans 6:17 (ESV) But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed,
- 2 Cor. 2:14 (ESV) But thanks be to God, who in Christ always leads us in triumphal procession, and through us spreads the fragrance of the knowledge of him everywhere.
- Ephes. 5:4 (ESV) Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving.
- Col. 4:2 (ESV) Continue steadfastly in prayer, being watchful in it with thanksgiving.
- Psalm 56:12 (ESV) I must perform my vows to you, O God; I will render thank offerings to you.
- 1 Chron. 29:13 (ESV) And now we thank you, our God, and praise your glorious name.
- Psalm 92:1 (ESV) It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to your name, O Most High;
- 1 Cor. 1:4 (ESV) I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus,
- Col. 3:17 (ESV) And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
- Psalm 107:15 (ESV) Let them thank the Lord for his steadfast love, for his wondrous works to the children of men!
- Hebrews 12:28 (ESV) Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,
- Jonah 2:9 (ESV) But I with the voice of thanksgiving will sacrifice to you; what I have vowed I will pay. Salvation belongs to the Lord!"
- Philip. 4:6 (ESV) Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- Psalm 140:13 (ESV) Surely the righteous shall give thanks to your name; the upright shall dwell in your presence.
- Isaiah 12:1 (ESV) You will say in that day: "I will give thanks to you, O Lord, for though you were angry with me, your anger turned away, that you might comfort me.”
- Psalm 9:1 (ESV) I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart; I will recount all of your wonderful deeds.
- Psalm 35:18 (ESV) I will thank you in the great congregation; in the mighty throng I will praise you.
- Psalm 86:12 (ESV) I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever.
- Psalm 97:12 (ESV) Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous, and give thanks to his holy name!
- Psalm 100:4 (ESV) Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name!
- Psalm 118:1 (ESV) Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
- Psalm 75:1 (ESV) We give thanks to you, O God; we give thanks, for your name is near. We recount your wondrous deeds.
- Psalm 118:28 (ESV) You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God; I will extol you.
- Psalm 145:10 (ESV) All your works shall give thanks to you, O Lord, and all your saints shall bless you!
- 1 Cor. 15:57 (ESV) But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
A Month of Thanksgiving: 30 Scriptures
I intended to post a Scripture every day this month. I even have a Scripture selected for each day. But events and negligence ruined that. So instead, I'm going to post all thirty for your thoughtful reflection.
Posted by Midwest Razorback at 3:24 PM