Thursday, June 25, 2009

My prayers for my children

Yesterday was Abigail's birthday. Tomorrow is Matthew's. If (when Lord willing!) we have child number 3, I hope he or she will be born on June 25. That would be fun, right?!

Here is what I pray daily for my children.

  • That they would be saved.
  • That they would love God.
  • That they would love others.
  • That they would be wise.
  • That they would live according to God's Word and faithfully serve Him.

For myself, I pray:
  • That I will be a faithful husband and father.
  • That I will be a consistent example of Godliness.
  • That I will disciple and train them in the way they should go.
  • That I will have wisdom to raise and guide them.

1 comment:

Trevin Wax said...

Hey Noah,

My son's birthday is today as well. Mine was yesterday, and our daughter's was on the 13th.

It's a good month to be born!