Tuesday, December 9, 2008

5 Favorite Board Games

For something fun and frivolous, here are my five favorite board games:

1. Risk and Risk 2210 AD -- Awesome strategy games that make for hours of fun. Unfortunately, Sarah hates Risk, so I don't get to play very often. So, let me know if you want to play!

2. Checkers -- Yes, the simple, classic game. I played checkers with my grandparents all the time. I love it.

3. Pente -- My sister gave this game to me several years ago. It is a lot of fun and I like playing it.

4. Trivial Pursuit -- Because I am a nerd and love the trivial. Except Arts and Entertainment. I hate those questions.

5. Yatzee and Farkel -- Technically not board games, but still a lot of fun. Luck and strategy play a part in these dice games.

EDIT: How could I forget Monopoly? It's like Risk, but with money.

1 comment:

Neal Pumphrey said...

I would have to agree that Risk is number one. We have a group of guys in Prattsville that love to play, but never have time.